Patients can order their repeats by:
- Handing in the right hand side of the prescription at the reception desk marking the medicines required
- Posting in the right hand side of the prescription (along with a stamped addressed envelope) marking the medicines required
- Faxing the right hand side of the prescription to 01768 214346
- Online via Patient Access www.patient.co.uk/access (see Home Page for further details)
- Telephone your repeat prescription request via our normal 01768 214345 and selecting the option for perscriptions.
Patients are asked to provide 48 hours notice to allow the prescription to be generated and authorised prior to pick up.
If the patient requests their prescription for ‘same day’ pick up, we will try to accommodate the request and the patient is requested to provide 48 hours notice next time.